Never Paint Again with Vinyl Siding from R.D. Hackman & Sons!
Our total quality solutions include:
- Premium grade solid vinyl
- Fiber cement siding
- Vinyl siding up to 25 feet without seams
- Insulated vinyl siding
- Aluminum windows and door wraps
The New Vinyl – Durability
Vinyl is now the #1 siding material available offering exceptional durability and available in a variety of attractive styles, textures and colors. Unlike other siding materials, vinyl is impervious to rain, cold, salt and snow. And vinyl won’t rot, peel, dent or show scratches —and it will never need painting!
The New Vinyl – Beauty
Vinyl provides enduring beauty and design flexibility. Using a variety of siding and soffit styles, colors, accessories and trim, you can update a ranch, add character to a colonial or even recreate a Victorian. Unlike conventional vinyl sidings with glossy finishes or exaggerated wood grain, today’s vinyl siding provides a beautiful low-gloss finish that looks just like painted wood.
The New Vinyl – Value
Vinyl siding is a great investment. Residing a home is among the top ten remodeling projects in terms of overall payback.
Why Choose Us?
- ALL our installers are VSI Certified
- We use only VSI certified vinyl siding
Our recommended solutions include
- .046 thickness – stays straight – heavier gauge looks better on the wall
- Double nail hem – tested up to 180 mph winds without blowing off
- Heavy reinforced tri beam lock with 3/4″ butt. Extremely strong panel – does not follow wall in and out (the wavy look that normal 1/2″ butt standard lock vinyl siding does)
- 12, 16 and 25 foot lengths. Up to 75% fewer unsightly joints than normal vinyl siding
Special Comment from Lance Woodell, VP Sales
“We go to several manufacturer discussion groups every year. The manufacturers invite contractors from all over the east coast to discuss problems and solutions with the manufacturer. Almost always one of the largest complaints from the contractors is that anytime there is a problem with a product the manufacturer blames the problem on improper installation. In the ten years I have been with R.D. Hackman & Sons I can not recall once that in the very few warranty issues we had that the manufacturer would not back it. R.D. Hackman & Sons is only interested in doing jobs with proper installations, thus the warranty is actually worth something.”
- We “DO NOT” install new siding over old existing siding such as asphalt shingles, asbestos or other brittle composite. Not removing these old sidings can result in trapped moisture that can deteriorate (rot) the sheeting or even the framework of your home. Leaving brittle existing siding can result in bulges due to broken pieces sliding down behind the new siding and building up at lower level.
- We always install insulation board over uneven surfaces (like old clapboard siding). This provides a straight level flat surface to allow new vinyl siding to run true.
- We always build out when needed at any projection such as window framing, door frames and at electrical meter bases. This allows for proper flashing and doesn’t rely on just a bead of caulk to stop moisture and rain from penetrating behind the new siding. Most incorrect siding installations are due to inadequate flashing and cause problems that may not show up for several years — at which time mold and or rot has caused serious damage!